Contact Julie Morgan
General and coronavirus enquiries
As your Member of the Senedd for Cardiff North, my office is temporarily closed due to coronavirus but my experienced staff and I are still here to offer help by email and phone – contact details below.
- If you need help with an issue to do with coronavirus or any other issue, please do get in touch using the contact form on this website.
- Or you can ring 0300 200 6241 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Julie is available for interviews and can provide quotes on news stories and issues which affect her constituents. Email Julie's communications officer.
- Please contact the WELSH GOVERNMENT PRESS OFFICE if you have a press enquiry for Julie as Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services.
- Press Office tel 0300 025 8099.
Get in touch with Julie Morgan by email
If you fill in the form below Julie will get back to you as soon as possible. You should receive an acknowledgement that your form has been sent and an email from the team to confirm it has been received (this may take up to a week due to the volume of emails).
NB Please include your full name, address including postcode* and a phone number when you submit the online form below.
* This is important so we can identify constituents